· New York/New Jersey Port: Port remains closed with no power and access to all facilities on the port remain restricted including truckers. Terminal Operators are seeking guidance from NYSA regarding labor order for the weekend. Agencies are still working on surveying the channels to determine of the waterway is clear and should be completed by end of the day.
· Maher Terminal: Terminal remains closed with no power. Clean up of container yard continues throughout daylight hours assessing impact of flood and wind damage.
· APM Terminal: Currently with no power. Clean up of container yard is almost complete, and systems are ready for test upon power restoration. Limited flood damage, but assessed some wind damage.
· PNC Terminal: Currently with no power. Container yard clean up continues. Noticeable wind and flood damage throughout the terminal facilities and equipment
· APL Kearny Container Yard: Currently with no power. Yard and office clean-up ongoing throughout daylight hours. Inspection on equipment and facilities continue through the weekend. Working the gate manually until power is restored, CSX Rail received loads on Thursday, leaving loads at CSX Rail Yard for pick up.