Hope that everyone’s summer is going well.
We would like to bring your attention to several updates taking place this summer:
- CONTAINER SERVICE TO MOMBASA, KENYA has been restored and we will be accepting cargo starting next week. Please contact your sales rep for pricing and other details.
- UNITED ARAB SHIPPING COMPANY has announced a General Rate Increase for July 15, 2013 to all middle east destinations, therefore please make sure to have your rate updated in the first week of July.
- New string of service was also announced by UASC from Houston and LA to Middle East, if that is of interest to you please contact your sales rep for further pricing details.
- Miami to Jebel Ali service with Maersk has been restored for 40’ and 45’ equipment.
As always we strive to keep you up to date with all logistic news and updates relating to the automotive industry.Read More
Please be advised that ocean freight rates are constantly changing, therefore MTL would like to take the time to advise all of our clients to confirm that your rate quotes are valid for the month of June 2013 and beyond.
If your rate quote has expired please contact your sales representative, provide him/her with a rate quote # in order to save time and they will either extend your old quote or issue a new one.
Your diligence in this matter is appreciated.
Also, we would like to remind that Marine Transport Logistics offices will be closed on Monday May 27, 2013 in observance of the Memorial Day holiday. We will be open again Tuesday May 28 at 9 am EST to serve you. The receiving facility will remain open 24/7 for your deliveries.
We wish everyone a safe and happy holiday!
Thank you for being a MTL customer.
Marine Transport Logistics Management
Items you will need
- Title and/or a letter from the lien holder
- Shipper Export Declaration form
- Declaration of Dangerous Goods form
- Car insurance that covers overseas shipping
Remove all personal items from your vehicle such as a car alarm, leaving behind only the spare tire, the jack and a quarter-tank of gas.
- Be sure to make a few extra copies of your car keys. Give one to the auto transport service and keep a few extra sets to bring along with you, since small items like car keys are easy to lose during an overseas move.
- Be sure to understand the specifics behind any insurance you obtain, and shop around to see if you can obtain terms that are attractive to you. This means understanding deductibles and coverage terms, as well as any caveats that may come up. Be sure to clarify with your insurance provider that if your auto policy indeed covers shipping, is it the same as the coverage when the car is being driven.
Marine Transport Logistics offers best in class service and rates for new, used and salvage cars, boats, motorcycles export from USA to any destination worldwide including Yemen, UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, Finland and others.
Our main warehouse is conveniently located in Bayonne, New Jersey, minutes from all major ports on East Coast. We also have warehouses in Savannah and Miami.Read More
MTL is proud to bring you additional ports and services throughout the United States. Currently we are able to load cargo out of Miami and Port Everglades, Florida at exceptional rate levels. There is also consolidation available from Florida to such destinations as:
- Jebel Ali, UAE
- Kotka, Finland
- Bremerhaven, Germany
- Klaipeda, Lithuania
- Poti, Georgia
- Antwerp, Belgium
- Le Havre, France
- Vladivostok, Russia
If you require cargo quotations or have any questions on this new and exciting service, please send your requests to us and a sales representative will get back to you shortly.Read More